Hello everyone! Over the years I have been pouring my soul out with a pen in hand. So to share what is in my heart I made this blog to share. Thanks...I hope you like it!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A hearts song...

The pressures of the world
caving in.
The music of my heart nothing but that of the sound
of the pattering of the rain.
The sound of a melody comes to my ears.
The grace of love flowing rich.
I open the door to the soul that was
closed off.
I hear the orchestra playing a song
that is a twist in the
world that I live in.
The walls cave in,
as I stand strong.
A mighty love flows in my veins,
that I will carry always.

2 comments:

  1. oohh... I love it! So great!
    Thanks
    from heartandsoulandmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! thank you!! your so sweet! this means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete