Hello everyone! Over the years I have been pouring my soul out with a pen in hand. So to share what is in my heart I made this blog to share. Thanks...I hope you like it!!

Friday, January 8, 2010

The eyes of a child...

I come out of the dark
and into your light.
I'm sent a far and
I find the most beautiful things,
that a soul could ever see.
I read a story about hard life
in the eyes of a child.
I travel the land to find a
smile of innocence.
I leave the land that once felt
my heart melt.
I must leave my treasures...
God will take care of you
when I can't.
I wrote this for a girl that has really inspired me to be a better person and taught me a lot about myself. Her faith has fueled mine and has in the corners of my heart cast light! Love ya Emily

3 comments:

  1. ditto! what you said. emily has been a real inspiration for me. and even before i was done reading the poem that was who was in my mind. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yeah she has been the greatest inpiration!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so very sweet. Sarah, I know I have already told you but this means so very much to me. It's as if these words were written from my heart :) They are beautiful! You know you are the only person who ever said that God would take care of my treasures.. and although a simple concept it is one I forget about often. I love you and I love sharing my stories with you because you somehow.. just get it! :) Thank you again... It means more than you'll ever know.

    ReplyDelete