Hello everyone! Over the years I have been pouring my soul out with a pen in hand. So to share what is in my heart I made this blog to share. Thanks...I hope you like it!!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Melting Heart...

With your light shining
down on me.
I look up to see
your great and powerful
majesty.
With your warmth wrapped
around me.
I seek your glory like
I've never seen.
The burst of heat
melts my heart,
that once was frozen from the world.
The tears of raw emotion pour
down my face.
I've found you and I
can never go back.
I'll live in your light,
past the day I die...

5 comments:

  1. (nate wishes this was facebook so he could like this a billoin times!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With such a short poem you've spoken a million words to my heart. This poem is my absolute favorite! I can relate so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! thank you nate! (sarah smiles at nates comment) <3

    Abby thank you so much! you helped to inspire it in some ways! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is so great! I could never think up something like this! It is so... so... I don't know! It's just really really good! And it is just how I feel on some days.....

    from heartandsoulandmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you!! I try to write out my soul for what it really is and hope that other are inspired by the feeling that He gave me! =] thank you again as i have read over my blog tonight i have been so encouraged by you comments!

    ReplyDelete